Six3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Six3

Six3

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Numbers are the Word!

Raiders Chiefs

Grok
    Grok

Raiders Chiefs Empty Raiders Chiefs

Post  Grok Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:58 pm

Raiders are plus 7 at home against the Chiefs, I don't think it's enough. The Raiders aren't the worst 0-10 team ever, they've played some close games and are 5-5 ATS. But it seems they play better on the road than at home where they are 1-4 ATS, with all four losses by double digits. Carr is banged up, and a disciplined approach on both sides of the ball should be enough for KC to continue the rash of DD losses by Oaklamd Thursday night. I know these Thursday games have been going over, but I don't feel that will be the case tonight. If KC shows up, which they will for this division game, Oak will have trouble moving the ball. Andy Reid is pretty conservative and will sit on a lead if he gets one, and it seems like there will have to be multiple defensive TDs for an over tonight. Feeling 27-10 KC
    $5 KC -7 AR $1 KC and under 42.5
    Grok
    Grok

Raiders Chiefs Empty Re: Raiders Chiefs

Post  Grok Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:01 pm

One more stat I just happened upon, KC is 13-1 ATS in their last 14 road games.

Last edited by Grok on Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : There)

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:17 am